Jacques MaraisLake Country Podiatry 7-3041 Sherman Drive Prince Albert, SK, S6V 7B7 Office: (306) 763-2165 / Fax: (306) 763-2163 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anyone interested in applying for registration with the Saskatchewan College of Podiatrists is advised to read the information provided below. If you have any questions or would like an application package sent to you, please contact the Registrar for further information.
Registration for MembershipAny person applying for membership with the Saskatchewan College of Podiatrists may be registered by the Registrar as a General Member provided that they meet the following criteria:
- the applicant has completed the application for registration as a member;
- the applicant provides satisfactory evidence to the Registrar that they have successfully completed a chiropody/podiatry education program recognized by Council;
- the applicant has successfully passed the Saskatchewan College of Podiatrists’ entrance examination or it’s equivalent as recognized by Council;
- the applicant has provided to the Registrar two (2) letters of reference from two (2) regulated health professionals acknowledging the applicant’s good moral character;
- if applicable, the applicant has provided to the Registrar proof of good professional standing from all jurisdictions in whichthe applicant has been previously licensed in and is currently licensed in; and
- the applicant has paid all prescribed fees applicable for membership.