College of Podiatrists
Requirements for Registration as a Podiatrist in the Province of Saskatchewan
Anyone interested in applying for registration with the Saskatchewan College of Podiatrists is advised to read the information provided on our website.
If you have any questions or would like an application package sent to you, please contact the Registrar for further information.
- 3621 Pasqua St
- Regina, SK
- S4S 6W8
- CELL: (306) 551-6553
- Ph: (306) 352-9091
- Fax: (306) 352-9124
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration for Membership
- Any person applying for membership with the Saskatchewan College of Podiatrists may be registered by the Registrar as a General Member provided that they meet the following criteria:
Any person applying for membership with the Saskatchewan College of Podiatrists who does not fully meet the requirements in Section 21(1) to the satisfaction of the Registrar may be registered by the Registrar as a General Member with restrictions and/or conditions imposed upon their license for a period defined by the Registrar until they provide satisfactory evidence to the Registrar that they have obtained the equivalent of the above requirements.
- the applicant has completed the application for registration as a member;
- the applicant provides satisfactory evidence to the Registrar that they have successfully completed a chiropody/podiatry education program recognized by Council;
- the applicant has successfully passed the Saskatchewan College of Podiatristsí entrance examination or itís equivalent as recognized by Council;
- the applicant has provided to the Registrar two (2) letters of reference from two (2) regulated health professionals acknowledging the applicantís good moral character;
- if applicable, the applicant has provided to the Registrar proof of good professional standing from all jurisdictions in which the applicant has been previously licensed in and is currently licensed in; and
- the applicant has paid all prescribed fees applicable for membership.
We are the Saskatchewan College of Podiatrists We set standards of practice and conduct to ensure that you receive competent and safe care. All podiatrists who work in Saskatchewan are required to be licensed by us, and are responsible for meeting our standards.